REACH YOUR GOALS
At SkyHealth, we build your personal training strategy around your goals, whether you want to push yourself to your peak or just want to be healthier. We help you decide what's achievable, how long it will take, and create a series of incremental goals that build momentum with each win. With our approach, you achieve steady progress, overcome plateaus, and integrate principles of physical therapy that help you manage, overcome, and avoid injury.
Your goals could include:
- Losing weight
- Looking and feeling better
- Increasing strength, flexibility, agility, and endurance
- Training for a specific sport or event
- Improving overall fitness and health
HIGH INTENSITY INTERVAL TRAINING FOR A BUSY LIFE
As the name suggests, High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) is a powerful and efficient way to get incredible results without a huge investment of time. Endorsed by the American College of Sports Medicine, HIIT's effectiveness is scientifically proven for people of all fitness levels.
Because it is so efficient, it's perfect for people who have busy lives and want to improve strength, speed, and agility in workouts as short as 30 minutes-or longer if you're up for a challenge.
FUNCTIONAL STRENGTH AND CONDITIONING FOR EVERY GOAL
Through functional strength and conditioning programs we can help you achieve a wide range of fitness goals. In one-on-one personal training sessions, or even private small group classes, we can customize a functional strength and conditioning program to:
- Improve strength, increase speed, boost endurance, promote agility, and/or lose weight.
- Accelerate sport-specific performance by developing an advanced skill or addressing a specific weakness.
- Enhance health and fitness for people with previous injuries, age-related conditions, or other medical conditions.
Your program begins with a one-on-one consultation with your personal trainer. The consultation has three goals:
1. Assess your current lifestyle, diet, and fitness history and regimen
2. Test your current fitness level
3. Set short, medium, and long-term fitness goals
Once your goals have been set, your trainer will develop a customized fitness strategy and program that incorporates one or more of the following training disciplines.